- If you want to comment on any entry, please follow the ‘Leave a comment’ link provided after each entry. Your comment will be moderated; it may not appear immediately and it may be removed if found inappropriate.
- If you want to submit a question, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will acknowledge the receipt of your mail as soon as we can. The answer will be posted on the web site in a couple of days. If you want to have the answer to be sent to you without being posted on the site, please indicate it in the mail.
- If you experience problems with the site or would like to comment on anything else, please send an e-mail to email@example.com .
- CDOs for horses | Governing Trustworthy Systems on Eat that horse
- Breach of trust | Trustworthy Information Systems on Eat that horse
- Reputation does not mean trust | Risk and Trust Governance on G4S and (un)trusted computers
- darellacarlson blog on Business benefits of trust
- Shalowness and heterogenity | Trust Governance on The world is flat
- how can I trust
- risk management
- Trust Compass
- trust governance
- Trust Journey
- trustworthy information systems